Chicago Music Map 18" x 24"
Limited edition screen print of 'Chicago Music Map' by Joe Mills
Music has a rich tradition in Chicago. From the blues to jazz to rock to hip-hop, Chicago musicians have greatly influenced the music we listen to today. This hand drawn map honors the artists and groups that once or still call Chicago home. It also pays homage to the great music venues throughout the city.
Limited to only 100 prints
1-color screen print on 18" x 24" Pop-Tone French Paper. Available in Orange Fizz, Spearmint (Green) or Banana Split (Yellow).
All prints signed and numbered by Joe Mills
After this print sells out, additional copies may be screen printed on different color paper.
Shipped and packed in a mailing tube in order to arrive at your home safely. Priority Mail shipping in the U.S. is $8.00. International First-Class shipping is $20.00. If you order more than one print, there are no additional shipping costs.
All sales are final.
Also, I have partnered with Simply Framed to offer high quality custom framing made by hand here in the USA. Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for your delivery. All shipping fees have been included in the final price. Framing only available for customers in the continental United States.
3/4" black wooden frame moldings
UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
Archival acid-free foam core backing
Protective paperback finish
Hanging hardware + nails
Hanging and care instructions
Each frame arrives gift-wrapped in kraft paper
Free "I'd Rather Be in Chicago" sticker with every order
- Pop-Tone Spearmint Paper (Green) Print with No Frame
- Pop-Tone Spearmint Paper (Green) Print with 3/4" Black Wooden Frame
- Pop-Tone Orange Fizz Paper Print with No Frame
- Pop-Tone Orange Fizz Paper Print with 3/4" Black Wooden Frame
- Pop-Tone Banana Split Paper (Yellow) Print with No Frame
- Pop-Tone Banana Split Paper (Yellow) Print with 3/4" Black Wooden Frame
- Pop-Tone Sno Cone Paper (Blue) Print with No Frame Sold Out